This serves as another resource for job search in Japan. Job seekers can post your job wanted ads with us to find potential employers. Companies can also take advantage of our free listing service to post job openings. Listings are updated every 2-3 days.
Other resources that might be of use to job-seekers for finding a job in Japan:
- Internet job banks provide a quick channel to see which companies are recruiting. You receive almost daily update on job openings. Check out the internet job banks available in Japan.
- The Japan Times classified section with the highest number of job ads on Monday than any other days.
- Register with job placement companies or head hunters. There is no fees required as their fees are paid by the company who hires you. You receive professional help and advise on getting a job. Find one that specializes in your field of expertise.
- Work in Japan.com - Recruiting site for jobs and careers in technology related positions in Japan.
- Access Technology - Candidate focused high tech executive search services.
- Robert Half - Recruitment and management firm for international companies seeking bilingual staff for jobs in finance, IT, marketing, sales, computers, and human resources.
- JAC Japan Co., Ltd - Recruitment and management firm for international companies seeking bilingual staff for jobs in finance, IT, marketing, sales, computers, and human resources.
- Disco Career Consultants, Inc. - Jobs recruitment for careers in Tokyo; financial, accounting, IT, and computers.
- Adept Group - Executive search firm that focuses on key placements for IT companies.
- The Bridge Group - Provides career consulting to bilingual professionals and assistance in finding jobs with international organizations in Japan.
- Brooke Consulting - Conducts background checks on job seekers in North Asia.
- Career Cross Japan - Bilingual recruitment and information resource for the Japanese job market with job banks, resume posting, interview and resume tips, general Japan information, forums and daily news.
- Career Japan Center, K.K. - A professional career development organization providing bilingual professionals and support staffs to foreign firms in Tokyo.
- Career V Financial Search Inc. - Specializes in search assignments for investment banking, securities, and asset management.
- CDS Consulting - Executive search firm for foreign capital clients.
- Cole and Company - Recruits mid and senior level executives for the consumer goods industry, including FMCG, retail, entertainment, luxury goods, and licensing.
- Copernicus Associates Japan Inc. - An international executive search firm that established its Tokyo office in 2001, in Tsukiji, Chuo-ku.
- East West Consulting - Full-service executive search firm based in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
- Fairplace Japan - Provides job search services, facilities, training courses, and seminars. Offices nationwide.
- Foreign Executive Women of Japan (FEW) - A networking organization whose aim is to help foreign women in Japan achieve their full professional and personal potential.
- GaijinPot - Provides employment resources in Japan. Recruiters and job-seekers can also post and locate resumes.
- Jobs in Japan - New online guide with information on finding work and getting settled in.
- Headhunter Japan - Offers free online job posting service with salary negociating, career evaluation, and interview preparations.
- Horton International - A global firm providing executive search, innovative market entry strategies, organizational transformation, through a professional, in house, multilingual and multicultural staff. With office in Nishi-Azabu, Tokyo.
- HR Net One - Recruits IT, accounting, financial professionals for companies in Japan.
- Hu-Management Japan Co., Ltd. - Specializes in outplacement consulting services. With 11 offices across Japan.
- The Ingenium Group, Inc. - Recruits bilingual professionals into senior and mid level positions in Japan for work in technology, finance, consumer, professional services, industrial, and life sciences.
- ITC Homepage - Offers specialized computer software training, engineer dispatching and personnel recruiting services to multinational corporations in Tokyo.
- Job Seek Japan - Offers dynamic tools allowing users to create and maintain their own job postings; job listings, and general information on work and life in Japan.
- Jobgiant Japan - Offers help in finding bilingual jobs and careers in Japan.
- Kiso-Jiban Consultants Co. Ltd. - Overseas division and on-line recruitment center for geotechnical and civil engineering professions. Located in Tokyo, and with regional offices throughout Asia.
- KNY International - Provides recruiting and executive search services in Tokyo for clients related to IT and tax/accounting areas.
- Medina Consulting K.K. - Helps pair up job seeking professionals with multinational corporate clients in Japan, with a particular emphasis on new economy industries and industries affected by deregulation.
- Michael Page Japan - Offers jobs across a wide range of sectors, e-mail alerts, CV and interview advice, up-to-date salary surveys, and employer profiles.
- Multus International Inc. - A Tokyo-based executive search and recruitment firm.
- Oak Associates - Services include job placement, job recruitment, career counseling, skill training, and consulting.
- Optia Partners - Offers mid to senior level executive search for the Japanese market through an industry-specific and team-oriented approach.
- Pacifica Consultants - Provides executive search, recruiting, and training, as well as marketing, management, and business consulting. Located in Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- Pritchard Dunham Inc. - Japan recruiting specialists based in central Tokyo for Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders.
- Robert Leonard Consulting Ltd. - Executive search and recruiting firm based in Tokyo, specializing in bilingual outsourced staffing.
- Stoneman Corporation - Based in Minato-ku, Tokyo. Focuses on IT recruiting as well as sales and marketing positions.
- Taoworks Co. - Executive search firm specializing in international banking and finance for Japan.
- Veritas International - International search firm for executive and IT professionals, headquartered in Tokyo.
- Willing Workers On Organic Farms in Japan - Provides short term work experiences on farms, lodging establishments, and ski resorts for people looking to live abroad.
- The 10 Plus Questions To Ask Your Employer Before Accepting A Job - Advice for professors applying to teach at Japanese universities.
- O-Hayo Sensei - A free, twice-monthly newsletter that researches and lists currently available teaching (and other English language-related) positions in Japan.
- Japan Exchange and Teaching Program - Official government information on the JET Program.