Please read the terms & conditions carefully before making a reservation
Definitions and Interpretations
In these Conditions:
"These Conditions" means the sales agreement or terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and (unless the context otherwise requires) includes any special terms and conditions agreed in writing between the Passenger and the Provider;
"The Passenger" means the person who accepts an offer of the Provider for the sale of services or whose order for the services is accepted by the Provider;
"The Provider" means the local transport company that provides the transfer service to the passenger.
"The Contract" means the contract for the provision of transfer services under these Conditions;
TokyoTomo is merely acting as a referral, allowing each individual Provider to advertise on this website and is no way liable for any uneventful occurance or whatsoever.
1 Sales Agreement/Conditions
- 1.1 A contract will only come in to being upon the acceptance of the Provider of the reservation, and the following conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in the contract. The passenger accepts these Conditions by placing a reservation or booking with the Provider, via the website (http://tokyotomo.com).
- 1.2 No reservation submitted by the passenger shall be deemed to be accepted by the Provider unless and until confirmed in writing by email or by an authorised representative of the Provider with full payment or deposit being paid.
- 1.3 The Provider reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the services which are required to conform with any applicable safety or regulatory requirements.
- 1.4 Any typographical, clerical or other accidental errors in any sales literature, quotation, price list, invoice or other document issued by the Provider shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Provider.
- 1.5 A maximum time of 30 minutes for address collections & 90 minutes for airport will be allocated, whereupon non-contact with passengers will classify the reservation to be a no show & will be subject to penalties
- 1.6 The Provider reserves the right to revise these Conditions at any time without prior notice at its sole discretion.
2 Terms Of Carriage
- 2.1 Rates are based on Passengers being ready to travel at the booked time. Passengers must update the Provider with their flight arrival/departure information accurately and must notify the Provider immediately of any changes.
- 2.2 All meets apart from airports waiting time are free for the first 15 minutes; thereafter you will be charged \100 per minute on the entire waiting time. Airports meets: 60 minutes free waiting time from the time of landing, thereafter you will be charged \100 per minute. Additional charge will not be imposed due flight delay.
- 2.3 Neither the Provider nor any of its contracted or sub-contracted drivers will accept responsibility for loss or damage to luggage in any situation. Passengers are responsible for their own possessions.
- 2.4 The Provider and/or its contracted or sub-contracted drivers have the right to refuse any passenger or to make the journey due to the passenger having excess luggage, unruly or smoking inside the vehicle.
- 3.1 You must notify the Provider by email or telephone in the event of a cancellation of reservation. Cancellation charges are imposed due to the administrative work that took place after your reservation has been confirmed. Cancellation penalty may also apply according to the amount of notice given. This is to dissuade users from abusing the booking system and depriving genuine users from getting their booking.
- 4.2 A 3,000yen charge on each vehicle being reserved will be imposed for cancellation of reservation.
- 3.3 Cancellation penalty will apply if;
- 3.3.1 Cancellation's informed 24 to 84 hours prior to the commencement of service: 25% of quoted price as a penalty.
- 3.3.2 Cancellation's informed less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of service: 50% of quoted price as a penalty.
- 3.3.3 Cancellation's not informed or No-show: 75% of quoted price as a penalty.
4 General Applications
- 4.1 The Provider shall not be liable to the Passenger or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in delivery or in performing, or any failure to perform, any of the Providers obligations in relation to the Service, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Providers reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond the Providers reasonable control directly or indirectly:
- 4.1.1 act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
- 4.1.2 war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
- 4.1.3 acts, restrictions, regulations, byelaws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
- 4.1.4 traffic accidents, traffic hold ups, traffic congestion;
- 4.1.5 strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Provider or of a third party);
- 4.1.6 flight delays, flight cancellations;
- 4.1.7 power failure or breakdown in machinery including computer systems.
- 4.2 Except as expressly provided in these Conditions, the Provider shall not be liable to the passenger by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under statute, or under the express terms of the Contract, for any direct or consequential loss or damage sustained by the Passenger (including, without limitation, loss of profit or indirect or special loss), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by the negligence of the Provider, its servants or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the services.
- 5.1 The Provider and/or its contractor or sub-contractor have the right to make claim from the Passenger if the leather seating or interior is found to be damaged due to the cause of the Passenger.
- 5.2 The Contract shall be governed by the laws of Japan.